Hochzeit-Turrach-Fotograf

Woho! Es wird geheiratet!

WELCOME!

 

Hi! I am Daniela, a wedding & elopement photographer based in Austria. My goal is to empower couples and help them to celebrate and document their wedding day the way they have always dreamed it to be. love to show authenticity and natural connections between people - the beautiful AND the messy, the loud and the quiet. Every couple is different! I don't want to be just another vendor to you, but a friend, creative, artist, problem solver and someone who offers advice along the way. 

If you'd like to find out more about my approach to wedding photography, have a look at my FAQ section!

 

 

Browse through some Examples of wedding galleries

 

my collections include

 

MEET ME & ASK ME ANYTHING
I want to get to know you and your plans! Ask questions and let me know what you have in mind - I have seen a lot of weddings and can give you advice on planning your timeline. Prior to your wedding date, we'll have a follow up and confirm your plans. If you live too far away for a personal get-together, we can use Skype or Facetime. 

WEDDING COVERAGE DOCUMENTARY STYLE
I capture authentic moments as they happen in documentary style and give direction anytime that I think it helps the image. Of course there will also be a time to capture family formals, as well as portraits of the bride and groom.  

POST PROCESSING
Every image is carefully selected and given some post production love. The final number of images you'll receive depends on the length of the coverage - I deliver approximately 500 images for an 8 hour wedding, but will always include every images that rocks. 

ONLINE GALLERY
About a week after your wedding  or couple session you will receive a link to a sneak peek gallery to download and share with friends and family. 

DIGITAL FILES
4-6 weeks after your wedding, all your images are ready to ship. You will receive high resolution JPG files as well as low resolution JPG files for mobile devices including print rights on a flash drive. 

 

INVESTMENT wedding collection 2019

 


Yosemite-California-Elopement-Wedding-Photographer-Daniela-Vallant (111).jpg

ELOPEMENT  (up to 10 guests)
 

✔ Planning assistance to help you find your dream location

✔ Online Gallery

✔ 350 images

✔ Travel and hiking to location within Austria included

up to 6 hours | 1950,- Euro

Extra Time: 200,- Euro/hour

Multi-day adventure | costum quote

 

Salzburg Hochzeit_096.jpg

WEDDING DOCUMENTARY
 

✔ Online Gallery

✔ 500 images

✔ Travel within Austria included

 

up to 8 hours | 2290,- Euro

Extra Time: 200,- Euro/hour                                                                     

Multi-day wedding | costum quote


 

Wedding Book 

 
 


I love seeing images printed and creating family keepsakes that last for generations. Therefore, I offer a variety of fine art print albums from a high quality European print lab in different colours, textures and sizes.

Starting from 389 Euro,- 

vintage collection_1.jpg
 

 
boho.jpg

BOOKING

By the time you are reading this offer, your inquired date is still available, but not yet reserved. Let me know if you are interested, if you have questions or would like to meet me in person/schedule a skype session.

Once you signed the booking contract and paid a deposit (30% of the collection price) we are all set and the date is yours. The remaining  70% are due when receiving your images together with your final invoice.

 

 

 

 

do you have questions or are you ready to say yes?

Tel: +43 650 5749 408

E-Mail: hello@danielavallant.com